Hot Valor by Lynn Raye Harris - A Hostile Operations Team Novel #11

Review by TashNz - 5 Stars

Mendez's long awaited story is high octane with a side of jet fuel to blast the reader into the stratosphere of readers heaven.  On the edge of my seat the only thing that made me put this story down was a bad case of a cold. 

Every range of emotions were met by Lynn.  I felt Mendez's anger when he learnt the truth, his joy at the end, his helplessness when he was lost to Kat and his calm speed he high tailed it at the beginning. 

Fast paced adventure, well loved characters and a glimpse into the life and feelings of a fiercely private man helped shape Hot Valor. I understood Kat and what made her tick. I was convinced her and Mendez were meant to be and I thought Lynn did a fantastic job explaining time and I loved the idea that true love wins in the end.

Thank you Lynn for number 11. May they keep rolling in, I truly love through HOT series.

check it out: